Thursday, October 19, 2006

The CFR replication experiment by Ronald Hohls

Cold fusion, Isn't this supposed to be impossible? 

My name is Ronald Hohls, I am a high school student residing in South Africa. Upon searching for a possible topic for my science expo project, I came across your cold fusion website and immediately became fascinated. My realisation of the implications of the success of such a hypothesis and the fact that I plan to one day enter the field of nuclear physics, inspired me to replicate the experiments.
Following your prescribed methodology, I achieved highly successful results indicating that excess anomalous heat is in fact generated, explainable only by the hypothesis of nuclear reactions. On one particular occasion, I achieved 9 times the input energy!

Source: The CFR replication experiment by Ronald Hohls

No comments: