Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Read This Before It's Erased!

 Excerpt is roughly the last paragraph of a very telling article. I won't say anymore.

The media is trying to bury this story. They are spiking it, erasing it from their web sites in a chilling real-life Orwellian rewriting of history.

 
The actions of the US media are those of people trying to protect this spy ring and those that the spy ring worked for. "While I agree with you, if I say anything about US geopolitical interests with Israel, I might as well clean off my desk."
-- Unnamed reporter as quoted in American Media Censorship and Israel

 
The actions of the US media are those of traitors to the American people.

Source: Down the Memory Hole: Carl Cameron's TV story about 9-11 Israeli Spy Ring in U.S.

 

Technorati Tags: -

No comments: