Saturday, November 04, 2006

Another GOP Senator To Be Outed Monday?

 Read the comments for Cannonfires post

Thus, I will not name the very powerful congressman in question. Suffice it to say that his name may have popped up in previous posts published by this blog.
Hint: Sibel. Hint: Wife -- hotel room.
At one time, I would never have mentioned such things in public. Let the private remain private; what others do with their genitalia is none of my concern. But -- as I may have mentioned on a previous occasion -- when congressman McHenry, using inane and evidence-free arguments, tried to blame the Foley scandal on the Democrats, I got really pissed off, and my conception of the permitted became more elastic.
Besides, having an aide threaten a young man in order to insure silence is way out of line.

Source: Cannonfire

No comments: